The Executive Committee (EXCO) is part of the governing body of OCF.
Appointment and Composition
EXCO members are appointed by the headquarter state and elected by the General Committee.
The current composition of EXCO is as follows:
For the details of the current EXCO, click here.
The headquarter state rotates every three years. The term of service for EXCO members range from one to three years.
- Coordinate between OCF centres
- Emphasize and maintain the vision of OCF Australia
- To assist and support OCF centres to carry out the OCF vision
– Pastoral Ministry (eg. prayer support, visit(s) to centres)
– Practical Ministry (eg. encourage sharing of resources among centres, encourage centres to work together.)